Tuesday, June 27, 2017

How To?

                           
                                  Procedure Writing is all about how to do something.

                       We wrote a list of all the different things we could write a procedure about...

We started with  ' How To Tidy My Room.' ...

First I pick up the stuff on the floor so I don’t have to do it later.
Next I take off all the stuff on my desk so I can get in and tidy it.
After that I put away stuff that goes in my toybox so it isn’t messy.
Finally I make my bed.
Now my room is tidy and I feel happy.
Maggie T

First I pack up all my toys and put them in my toybox.
Next I make my bed.  Then I pick up the big bits of rubbish.
After that I vacuum the little bits.
Finally I fold my washing and put it in the drawer.
Now I have a tidy room.
Maggie H

First I tidy by my doorway so when I go out it is not messy.
Next I clean my wardrobe because I do not want every thing to fall out.
After that I put all my clothes in the right spot.  My clothes are so cool.
Later my room gets so clean but I still have to pick rubbish up.
Finally my room is clean all the way to Happily Ever After.
Savannah

First I make my bed so I do not have to do it last because it is the hardest bit to do when I am tiding my room.
Next I pick up al of my toys and put them in the toybox.
Then I vacuum my floor so it looks all tidy and clean.
Finally I open my curtains and feel the breeze on my face.
Annabelle

First I put my toys in the right box so they don’t get mixed up.
Next I make my bed so Mum doesn’t have to do it.
After that I fold the washing and put it in the washing machine.
Finally I vacuum my bed so all the crumbs can come off.
Now my room is clean and I can have a rest.
Liam

There are no excuses that your children do not know how to keep their rooms nice and tidy now!



No comments:

Post a Comment